General Conference finished today. For those of you who don't know what that is it's a broadcast done by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint. It happens twice a year, October and April. Every member from around the world watches it and our general authorities, as well as our living prophet, talk to us.
I think of it as a giant pep rally for life. I just wanted to share a video of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir singing. They sang this hymn today and I think it is my new favorite. This isn't the exact one from today, but it is just as beautiful.
And if you have an interest in watching conference you can see all of it here.
Alright. I will soon be back with another Pinterest challenge project, and just wait until you see what I have up my sleeve for Easter!
Conference was the BEST this year, seriously. "Don't judge me because I sin differently than you." :) You're a darling girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Conference was so awesome!
Delete