So in my non-fashionable town in Oregon I search high and low for this Matte top coat. 3 stores later (there were only 3 that it could be at) I found it! Better late than never. Right?
The only brand I could find was OPI, but I was fine with that cause I think they are really high quality and the polish lasts for a long time. For my color I used Mint Candy Apple from essie. 1) because I like the color and 2), all my other nail polish is currently in LA.
And now for the cliché painted nail picture!!
Using the Matte was interesting. I felt like it took my nails a long time to dry, and it wasn't exactly what I was expecting. But it is different than normal, which I'm all about.
Have any of you started the Pinterest Challenge? Tell me about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment