Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Life as I know it

Halloween is over and you know what that means! CHRISTMAS. I love love love it. In other news here is what I have been up to. 

1. Pumpkin Carving FHE. 
2. Studied for mid-terms and killed mid-terms. 
3 & 4. Got to spend this weekend with my parents and brother. Can't wait until we are all together for CHRISTMAS. 
5. Uhhh remember when I said I wasn't going to go shopping for a year?...well, you see, Nordstrom had their hald-yearly sale sooooo...I got a few things. I might have a shopping problem. 
6. Took pics of myself at school. I'm wearing a scarf, a sweater, and boots. It was 90 that day. 
7. Had Phi Theta Kappa inductions yesterday, and next quarter I will be president of Phi Theta Kappa (at least there is one mormon president in the world...right?) 
8. My mom bought me a flower while she was down here and is smells just delightful. 

And to the election results I say this!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment