This week was full of fun, and not too much homework...even though I still had a ton I decided to live a little!
![]() |
| French person- Top: Banana Republic. Pants: Forever 21. Shoes: Target. Scarf: Cut from a shirt. 50's Girl- Top: Kate Spade. Shirt: Anthropology. Shoes: Steven Madden (All borrowed from my friend) |
1. Monday I went to a clippers game with my friends! We were in the nose bleed section but I still had a great time.
2. I went to two church dances this weekend! Tons of fun. The first dance I was a french person and the second I was a girl from the 1950's!
3. For the first Relief Society activity that I put together we went on a hike to Pacific Palisades.
4. The girls from the hike and the view at the top. When we got to the top we had sack lunches and took pics!
Hint: If you're in a bind for a costume raid a friends closet! That is what I did for my saturday night costume.
Happy Halloween!!

No comments:
Post a Comment