On one of my last days in Bend I went on a bike ride with my dad.
We rode down to the river and around the wilderness. On our way back we got lost (my dad says that he knew where we were but really I don't think he did). Anyway we were riding in some pretty rock areas and I usually just get off my bike and push it through the rocky areas. But on one certain time I thought, "No! I cant do this! I've got this!!" I tired to make my bike move and I end up just falling off catching myself with hand first and then my bike taking me down the rest of the way. If you have ever seen the New Girl Episode where she just falls out of the blue it was like that. I came out with no bleeding wounds but a lot of bruises. It was still a great ride though!
No comments:
Post a Comment