Monday, January 7, 2013

High Desert Museum

For my final day in Bend I went to the High Desert Museum with my parents. 
We went to a room full of butterflies (from the picture below you can see I dun like bugs.)
Also the picture in the lower right shows how thrilled I am about the giant birds flying around the room. ( The presentation ended up being pretty cool.)
Me not enjoying the room. 
I'm a cat! Meow

I like the High Desert Museum, I just get a little concerned and uneasy when they bring out the real animals. Although my dad did point out that I was totally fine while swimming in the ocean with dolphins and fish. I guess I'm more comfortable around sea creatures?

In other news I am
back in LA now and getting ready to start my 5th quarter! Only two more to go! 
Scale of 1-10 I am this ^  excited. (taken two years ago in hawaii...aloha.)


No comments:

Post a Comment