Monday my friend and I went to Disneyland from open to close. I don't think I have ever done that before but it was so worth it. Man oh man I love me my Disney. Also few days before we went I went and bought my very first part of Toms. NO JUDGMENTS.
I have never been a fan of them before but my friend said how comfortable they are and MAN she was right. I regret nothing and I wear them all the time now.
I wore them for the 16 hour day we spend in Disneyland and I can say that my feet never hurt. Not once. And water blisters from the water rides?? Non existent. I am a believer of Toms and I am not ashamed.
We also wore work out clothing. We are hardcore disneyerz.
Top: Gap. Pants: Nike. Shoes: Toms!!!!!!
I began to get a little hysterical at the end of the day...
By far the best thing that happened that day was a rave that we stumbled upon in California Adventure.
You better believe we dance our hearts out...for about 2 hours straight. And people video tapped us. Best day ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment