Today I worked as a dresser for the Steven Tyler Fashion Show at Macy's. Let me just say it was really fun. I got there and there was a bit confusion, but all got solved. Once I made it backstage I went to work fixing shoes and looking over my clothing.
It was actually a really fast fashion show. I was only there for about 2 hours. I was able to sang a few photos!
I didn't realize it until the end of the show but all the hats were from Stevens personal collection. HOW COOL IS THAT?!!
My model is the one is the yellow hat in the second photo. And the coat she is wearing? Yeah, when I saw it I was like I don't know many people who would wear it...then I realized that this, also, was from Stevens personal collection.
Today was a great experience and a great way to spend my Saturday, and I got to see Steven Tyler in person. GREAT DAY!
Everyone have a great Easter.


No comments:
Post a Comment