Saturday, April 21, 2012

Egg Bowls

My sister is in town and she wanted me to make her something real yummy for breakfast. It needed to be hardy because we had a full day at Disneyland a head of us. So I went to Pinterest for inspiration and found these egg bowls!

I used potato bread. Cause there is no dairy in it, which I am allergic to. I also didn't have a cookie cutter so I just used a drinking glass to cut the bread. Then I stuffed it in the pan.



I used microwave bacon cause it doesn't take long at all to make. You cook it half way then place it around the bread then toast it for 5 minuets. Then add the egg, taking some of the white out. I cooked it for about 8 minuets cause I like runny yokes.


Then set it up to present.


and find someone who will enjoy it!

Yum!!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks sis! They were de-licious. I had fun at disneyland today!

    ReplyDelete