Sunday, February 19, 2012

No Place Like Home

So for my first post I have made some glitter shoes. I got this idea from Pinterest.

So you will need...

SHOES!

Glitter

Mod Podge, both the regular and the spray

Paint brush

A container for you glitter

Ribbons (if your shoes have laces)



Start off by stuffing something in the inside your shoes so you don't get glue everywhere (see my shoes above). Start by painting a section on your shoes and putting glitter on it. Then get the excess off. 


Once you have both of your shoes covered take them outside and place them on a cardboard. Spray them with the spray mod podge and let it dry. Then put on 3 or 4 more coats letting them dry each time you do it. 


After the last spray let the shoes dry, outside, for 4 hours. Then lace them, if your shoes need laces. AND YOU'RE finished. 


Be on the look out for my next post! Until next time Love&Light!



5 comments:

  1. The result is just amazing!!!
    really love them :)
    well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to do this on a pair of heels I have, but only the heel part. Wouldn't that be fun and dramatic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be so cute! My friend did it with me and she did heels and it turn out great!

      Delete